Huntsville, AL – -(Ammoland.com)- Remington is proud to announce its full-size polymer pistol, the RP45 and RP45 Night Sight, is now available at retail locations nationwide. The Remington RP45 – a striker-fired, polymer frame pistol features a 4.5” barrel chambered in 45 Auto.
Maximum Firepower. Complete Control. This Is Shootability.
Following the 2017 release of the RP9 Remington’s first polymer frame full size handgun, the 15+1 capacity RP45 is a great addition to the RP line. boasting all the same features as the RP9 with the added power of the 45 Auto cartridge, and available with 3-dot tritium night sights. Built with one of the smallest grip circumferences in its class, The RP45 delivers a reliable defensive gun at a great value to the consumer.
Remington RP45 Full-Size Striker Fired Pistol Features and Benefits:
- Two double stack magazines, one of the highest standard 45 Auto mag capacities
- Smallest full-size grip circumference, fits 95% of all shooters
- Ambidextrous Slide Release for improved control for left and right-handed shooters
- Smooth single action trigger with a crisp tactile reset
- 3 Dot tritium night sight (night sight model only)
- PVD coated stainless steel barrel for greater accuracy and durability
- Standard picatinny rail
- Interchangeable back straps (Small, medium, and large)
- Optimized grip angle for reduced felt recoil and points instinctively
- Rear sight fighting surface
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator
Durable, versatile and supremely consistent from shot-to-shot, the Remington RP45 allows you to Live Ready with the confidence you seek.
The RP45 pistol ships with two magazines along with small, medium, and large backstraps for custom fit and is offered at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $418.09, with the night sight model retailing at $504.00.
About Remington Arms Company, LLC
Remington Arms Company, LLC, (“Remington”) headquartered in Madison, N.C., designs, produces and sells sporting goods for the hunting and shooting sports markets, as well as solutions to the military, government and law enforcement markets. Founded in 1816 in upstate New York, the Company is the nation’s oldest continuously operating manufacturer and continues to manufacture in its original plant located in Ilion, NY. Remington is a privately-held manufacturer of firearms, silencers, and ammunition products and one of the largest domestic producers of ammunition, shotguns, and rifles. The Remington family of companies has 8 locations across 8 states employing over 2,500 people and distributes its products throughout the U.S. and in over 55 foreign countries.
More information about the Company can be found at www.remington.com.