Pillager, MN – (Ammoland.com) – Kahr Firearms Group is proud to continue to raise money for veterans through Magnum Research, Inc and the “13 Hours Desert Eagles” Project.
Less than a year ago, Kahr Firearms Group announced a fundraising collaboration with John “TIG” Tiegen, member of the Benghazi Annex Security team, hero of the Benghazi attack and co-author of the book 13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi. Together, they developed a project to help support veteran foundations across the country.
The “13 Hours Desert Eagles” Project has raised over $120,000 to date, with 100% of the proceeds donated to these veteran foundations.
In staying with the “13 Hours” theme, the project offers thirteen Special Edition Magnum Research .50AE Desert Eagle pistols featuring the Kryptek Typhon pattern, and engravings of the TIG logo, TIG’s signature and the Beyond the Battlefield logo – the foundation TIG and his wife Margaret founded. The pistols are numbered 1 through 13 and have been provided to the following organizations for their fundraising events, each personally chosen by TIG:
- Halo for Freedom www.haloforfreedom.org/
- Valor Clinic www.valorclinic.org/
- The Journey Home Project www.thejourneyhomeproject.org/
- he Glen “Bub” Doherty Foundation www.glendohertyfoundation.org/
- Vacations for Warriors www.vacationsforwarriors.org/
- Wishes For Warriors www.wishesforwarriorscorp.org/
- Tyrone “S” Woods Wrestling Foundation www.tyronewoodswrestlingfoundation.org/
- The Reveille Project www.thereveilleproject.org/
- American Military Family www.americanmilitaryfamily.org/
- Hunts for Healing www.huntsforhealing.org/
- Lone Survivor Foundation www.lonesurvivorfoundation.org
- American Valor Foundation www.americanvalorfoundation.org/
- Beyond the Battlefield www.thetiegenfoundation.org/
“This project has been an honor to be a part of. When the idea first arose for the thirteen guns, I never imagined we would be able to help raise this amount of money, and we are not done yet! There are still three more guns left to raffle or auction this fall,” says Jodi DePorter, Director of Marketing at Kahr Firearms Group. “We, of course, must thank Tig and his wife, Margaret, for their unending commitment to helping veterans and working with us on this collaboration. Without them, this would not have been possible.”
For more information about Kahr Firearms Group products visit www.kahr.com, www.magnumresearch.com, www.auto-ordnance.com or www.customdeserteagle.com. Join the discussion on Facebook: Facebook.com/KahrArms, Facebook.com/MagnumResearchInc
Or Instagram.com/Auto_Ordnance, Instagram.com/KahrFirearms, Instagram.com/MagnumResearchInc.
About Kahr Firearms Group:
Kahr Firearms Group, formed in 2012, includes Kahr Arms, Auto-Ordnance and Magnum Research. KFG Headquarters reside in Greeley, Pennsylvania. Kahr Arms produces small concealable handguns in .380, 9mm, .40 and .45ACP. Auto-Ordnance is the maker of the famous “Tommy Gun”, M1 Carbine and WW2 GI Model 1911. Magnum Research Inc., designer and producer of the world renowned Desert Eagle Pistol, Baby Eagle, MLR .22LR and .22Mag Rifles and BFR Revolvers. All three companies are proudly located in the USA.