Glen Rock, PA –-(Ammoland.com)- American Built Arms Company (A*B Arms brand) is proud to introduce their latest innovative, lightweight product; the A*B Arms Urban Sniper Stock X. The Urban Sniper Stock X replaces the original Urban Sniper Stock with an even stronger, more durable buttstock that is needed in today’s multi-faceted shooting environments.
The A*B Arms Urban Sniper Stock X is designed and engineered for military, law enforcement and private security. The A*B Arms Urban Sniper Stock X is a compact, lightweight, ergonomic precision rifle buttstock that can be used on any weapons system that utilizes a carbine length buffer tube. The ambidextrous cheek riser of the Urban Sniper Stock X can be removed making it an ideal butt stock for AR-style rifles.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by a Veteran-Owned company
- Fixed/Adjustable design – creates a rock-solid stock that eliminates movement and noise
- At 12 ounces and 7.25” in length, the Urban Sniper Stock X is one of the smallest and lightest precision buttstocks on the market
- Mounted on Mil-Spec buffer tubes
- Ambidextrous QD swing swivel mounts
- 1913 Picatinny rail on the bottom for mounting monopods and other accessories
- Removable, fully adjustable and ambidextrous cheek riser system
- Colors: Black and Flat Dark Earth body color with black butt pad and cheek riser
- Includes the A*B Arms Urban Recoil Pad
- Comes standard on the MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System and MOD*X Rifle
The A*B Arms Urban Sniper Stock X is now shipping and available through your local or online firearm retailer. MSRP is $109.99.
About American Built Arms Company
American Built Arms Company (www.abarms.com) is a veteran owned, Type 07/NFA FFL U.S. Manufacturer of firearms and firearms parts and accessories to the law enforcement, military and civilian markets. They also provide design, development, project management and consulting to the defense industry. Based in Glen Rock, PA, American Built Arms Company markets and sells its A*B Arms brand of high-end products through a network of dealers, distributors and OEM manufacturers.