Today’s installment of campaign-related news items from across the country.
* Priorities USA Action, leading Democratic-aligned super PAC, is launching a $6 million ad campaign slamming Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus crisis. A Politico report said the ads began running in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Florida on Tuesday. One of the commercials is available online here.
* Speaking of ad campaigns, the Senate Leadership Fund, a super PAC aligned with the Senate Republican leadership, is booking $67 million for television ads in the fall, which signal which contests party leaders are concerned about. Airtime has been booked in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, and North Carolina.
* The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported yesterday that voters in Georgia “will be mailed absentee ballot request forms for the May 19 primary, a major push to encourage voting by mail during the coronavirus pandemic.”
* Though there’s been ample speculation of late about the future of Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-Vt.) presidential campaign, the senator’s team signaled yesterday that he’s remaining in the race and organizing ahead of next month’s New York’s primary. Though there’s still some question about whether there will be another debate during the coronavirus crisis, Sanders’ campaign also said the senator is prepared to participate in such an event.
* Ahead of the 2020 elections, the National Rifle Association is reportedly cutting staff salaries, canceling its annual gathering, and eyeing possible layoffs.
* Joe Biden sent a letter to Donald Trump this week, making the case that the administration should end its support for a lawsuit that hopes to tear down the Affordable Care Act. The presumptive Democratic nominee told the incumbent president it’s “unconscionable” to support the litigation in the midst of the coronavirus crisis.
* And in California’s 25th congressional district, local voters will receive mail-in ballots from the state ahead of the May 12 special election. This is the seat former Rep. Katie Hill (D) held before her resignation.
18810 935922Read more on that Post.Valuable info. 140163
797954 460436Respect to internet site author , some excellent selective information . 881453
752725 185462Cheapest speeches and toasts, as well as toasts. probably are designed building your personal at the party and is going to be most likely to turn into witty, humorous so new even. very best man toast 517041
100614 620394Basically wanna remark that you have a very good web web site , I enjoy the layout it truly stands out. 371526
629715 73684Ive applied the valuable points from this page and I can undoubtedly tell that it gives plenty of assistance with my present jobs. I would be extremely pleased to maintain obtaining back in this web page. Thank you. 523949
338902 532607Wow, cool post. Id like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a excellent article but I procrastinate too a lot and never appear to get started. Thanks though. 841242
62641 444778Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? Im kinda paranoid about losing everything Ive worked hard on. Any suggestions? 219835
651149 493394The vacation particular deals offered are believed as a selection of possibly the most preferred and therefore within your budget all more than the globe. Quite several hostels can be proudly located inside property which is accented who has striking seashores encouraging crystal-clear rivers, contingency of an Ocean. hotels compare rates 806806
591858 382625Interesting post. Ill be sticking around to hear considerably far more from you guys. Thanks! 291601